You must give us the date of the cancellation , the name of your child and also the name of the school he attends, either by telephone or by email. A confirmation of your cancellation will be sent to you as soon as we proceed.
- How do I cancel an order?
- How long before I have to order?
- Until what time I have, the same day, to cancel my meal?
- What is the difference between a regular portion and an adolescent portion?
- After placing an order, how can I see what I ordered?
- How do I change my order?
- How do I proceed to open an account with Le Lunch to order meals for my children?
- I can not find my child's school on your website?
- How can I do to remove a child from my account? He goes to high school now and doesn't need your meal services anymore.
- Can I submit my order by phone?
You must order 24 business hours before. Pay attention to the weekend! If you wish to receive a meal on the following Monday, make sure to order by Thursday evening (before midnight).
You have until 7:00 in the morning to cancel a meal for that day.
The regular portion is 300 grams and the adolescent portion is 450 grams.
You need to go in your profile and click on the month of the order. This way, you will be able to view and print all the meals ordered for this month.
For any order changes, you must contact us by email or by phone in 24 hours delay
First, you need to create your profile as a parent. Then you can click on 'add a children' tab and enter all necessary information about your child. Once these first 2 steps are completed, you will have access to our menus of the month and you will be able to submit your orders. Finally, once the order is completed you will have to make your payment online either by credit card or debit card (see banks available). Once all these steps have been completed, you will receive an order confirmation at your email address.
First, please check if you have selected the right school board. If yes but you
can not find your child's school, we are unfortunately not serving this school.
To remove a child from your account, you must notify us by email or phone.
We don't take orders by phone.